- Participants must register for the training before February 28, 2017 using the contest’s website.
- Participants must register for EmiratesSkills before March 15, 2017 using the following link: http://eservices.actvet.ac.ae/EmiratesSkillsRegistration/
- The contest will take place from 11 – 13 April 2017.
- All contestants must be a UAE national and registered either as a high school student (G12) or undergraduate student.
- School students who participated in Emirates Skills, and whom are registered as university students, are permitted to participate in ETIC.
- Each institute may have more than one team.
- Each team should contain no more than one or two members.
- Each team must adopt a name and appoint a representative (Coach).
- The main language of the contest is English and all the provided systems and materials are in English.
- The contest will take place over the course of three days where the ceremony will take place at the third day.
- Contestants may bring published reference books only, except for e-books in either paper or electronic format. Manuals, listings and any hand written material are not allowed in the contest room.
- Judges are solely responsible for determining the correctness of the submitted solutions; their decision is final.
3. General Rules
- The organizing committee has the right to update these regulations as it sees fit. It is the responsibility of the contest to frequently check the contest’s website for any updates regarding the competition.
- Any team attempting to tamper with the machines, or disrupt the contest environment in any way, will be disqualified.
- The participants shall agree to allow the organizers to publish their names as well as photos and videos in which they appear.
- Coaches are not allowed to intervene during the judging process.