At least one author per paper must register and pay the Full Registration fees (USD 500) by the Early Registration deadline (19 August 2016). NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED BEYOND THE DEADLINE. Failure to meet the deadline will result in an automatic withdrawal of the paper from presentation and publication.
To register and pay for your registration you need to follow the steps below:
Step1: Make sure that you are familiar with the registration fees and the refund policy
A complete list of fees and other relevant information can be found on the Registration Fees web page.
Step 2: Create an EDAS account
- In order to be able to register for the conference, you need to have an account on the on-line conference management system EDAS.
- If you are an author of an accepted paper, then you should use the same account that you have used to submit your paper.
- If you don’t have an EDAS account then follow the link NEW EDAS ACCOUNT to create an account.
- If you already have an account but cannot remember your password then ask EDAS to reset it for you by following the link EDAS PASSWORD RESET. Note that your user name is your email address.
Step 3: Update your status, membership, and credit card information on EDAS
To be eligible for special registration rates and be able to pay on-line using credit card, you need to update your profile on EDAS as follows:
- Go to EDAS and log-in using your EDAS account.
- Click on the “My Profile” menu item at the top of the page.
- If you are a student then you need to record you student-status on EDAS in order to be eligible for the special student registration rate. From the sub-menu select “Edit -> Change email address, affiliation and contact information”. You will be taken to a new page displaying your profile details. You will see a “Status” field, with a pull-down menu. Set your status to “Student” and then click on the “Change Profile” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are an IEEE member you need to record your IEEE membership number on EDAS in order to be eligible for the IEEE member special registration rate. From the sub-menu select “Edit -> Add society membership”. You will be taken to a new page. Select IEEE from the drop-down menu and enter your IEEE membership number, then click on the “Add Membership” button.
- To be able to pay on-line using credit card you need to update your credit card billing address on EDAS. From the sub-menu select “Edit -> Change credit card information”. You will be taken to a new page. Update your credit card billing address details, in particular the “city” and the “phone number” fields need to be filled, then click on the “Update credit card information” button.
Step 4: Register and pay on-line
To register and pay for your registration:
- Go to the EDAS On-line Registration system then log-in using your EDAS user name and password.
- You will be provided with a list of registration items (called events in EDAS) that are available to you. Make your selection by pressing on the “shopping cart” icon beside the desired item(s). You can press on the same “shopping cart” icon more than once if you want to have multiple quantities of the same item. Selected items will appear at the bottom of the page. Beside each item you will have icons to edit or cancel the item.
- If you have selected a given author registration fee then the item at the bottom of the page will give you the option to designate which of your papers will be covered by this item. For example, if you have selected “Author Registration (up to 3 papers)” then the item will list all your authored papers and ask you to select up to 3 of them to be covered by this item. Once you select the papers you need to press the “Add paper to registration” button.
- If you are paying using “credit card” then press on the “credit card” icon at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a new page. Enter the credit card details and press the “Pay” button.
- If you are paying using “bank wire transfer” :
- Press on the “wire transfer” icon at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a new page. You may enter address on receipt and comments if you want, then press the “Pay by wire” button.
- Make sure that you transfer the full amount stated on the on-line invoice to the bank account shown below. Please note that you need to pay your own transfer charges in addition to the transferred amount.
- Wire transfers must include the name of the conference (MWSCAS2016) and the invoice number (will be given to you by the EDAS system) in the Originating Beneficiary Information (OBI). Since OBI information is sometimes truncated, please avoid extra text, such as “Conference registration”.
- Once you perform the bank wire transfer you need to go back and log-in to the EDAS system, go to “My Profile” from the top menu, and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find a record of your registration. Click on the “Upload file for wire transfer” icon (↑) and upload an electronic copy of the wire transfer slip. You can also send evidence of the transfer to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please make sure that you indicate “Registration Payment” in the subject line, and include your full name and EDAS ID number on the evidence of transfer.
|BENEFICIARY (ACCOUNT) NAME||Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research – External Grants|
|BENEFICIARY ADDRESS||Al Saada Street, PO Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Tel: +971 2 401 8000|
|BANK NAME||National Bank of Abu Dhabi|
|BANK ADDRESS||Main Branch, Khalifa Street, P.O.Box: 2993, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Tel: +971 2 6111111|