Please read the following information carefully before proceeding to the on-line registration system.
|Item||Early Registration (On or before 19 August 2016)||Late Registration (After 19 August 2016)|
|Conference Registrations that can be used to cover papers|
|Full-Registration (covers up to 2 papers)||$500||Not Applicable|
|Additional Paper Registration (per paper beyond 2)||$250||Not Applicable|
|Conference Registrations for attendance only|
|IEEE Student Member||$350||$400|
|Additional Optional Items|
|Extra USB Proceedings||$50||$60|
|Extra Welcome Reception Ticket||$50||$60|
|Extra Lunch Ticket||$65||$75|
|Extra Banquet Dinner Ticket||$80||$90|
- At least one author per paper must register and pay the Full Registration fees (USD 500) by the Early Registration deadline (19 August 2016). NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE GRANTED BEYOND THE DEADLINE. Failure to meet the deadline will result in an automatic withdrawal of the paper from presentation and publication.
- The Full-Registration fees (USD 500) can be used to cover up to two papers. Each additional paper beyond that will be charged an Additional Paper Registration fee (USD 250 per paper).
- For other types of registration and other items, if payment is not received by the Early Registration deadline (19 August 2016), then the higher Late Registration rate will be automatically applied. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- To be eligible for the IEEE member special registration rate, please record your IEEE membership number on EDAS. First, go to EDAS and log-in using your EDAS account. Then click on the “My Profile” menu item at the top of the page. Click on the (+) icon next to the “Memberships” field. You will be taken to a new page. Select IEEE from the drop-down menu and enter your IEEE membership number, then click on the “Add Membership” button.
- To be eligible for the special student registration rate, please record you student-status on EDAS. First, go to EDAS and log-in using your EDAS account. Then click on the “My Profile” menu item at the top of the page. Then from the sub-menu select “Edit -> Change email address, affiliation and contact information”. You will be taken to a new page displaying your profile details. You will see a “Status” field, with a pull-down menu. Set your status to “Student” and then click on the “Change Profile” button at the bottom of the page.
- If you register as a student then you will be asked to present evidence of your status (e.g. Student I.D. Card or Letter from your University) when you collect your registration pack at the on-site registration desk.
- Conference Registration fees include attendance of all sessions (but not tutorials), coffee breaks, 3 lunches, 1 welcome reception ticket, 1 banquet dinner ticket, and 1 USB proceedings.
- There will be eight half-day tutorials on 16 October 2016. More information about the tutorials can be found in the Tutorials section of the conference Web site.
- Four tutorials (T1, T2, T3, and T4) will run in parallel in the morning and four tutorials (T5, T6, T7 and T8) will run in parallel in the afternoon. Thus, if you register for T1 then you cannot register for T2/T3/T4, and so on.
- There are limited places (15 only) available per tutorial. Thus, they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to cancel a given tutorial if the number of registrants for the tutorial is low. In case of such cancellation, tutorial registration fees can either be used to attend another tutorial or will be refunded in full.
- Items on the “Additional Optional Items” list are to be picked up on-site. No shipping is possible.
- Note the limited availability of items on this list. Thus, they will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- If an item is not available, then the fees will be refunded in full.
- A 50% processing fee will be applied before Early Registration deadline (19 August 2016). No refunds will be possible later.